What We Do
We connect. We network. We collaborate. We promote.
Humboldt Made Organizational Objectives
1. Create an association of businesses that benefit from selling their products as “Humboldt Made”
2. Develop, coordinate and implement a Humboldt Made marketing plan to reach buyers and media beyond Humboldt’s borders.
3. Establish a brand for Humboldt County products and design branding tools that make Humboldt County products easy to identify in the marketplace.
4. Create a direct channel for Humboldt Made businesses to receive economic, community and business development services and expertise through our active partnerships with city, county, state and federal agencies.
- Use of Humboldt Made Logo
- Listing on our website
- Promotion on our social media
- Blogging Platform
- Networking events that include informal peer mentoring
- Monthly video/conference call discussion on branding and marketing
- Facilitating connections to expertise
- Campaigns and Promotions – Inside and outside the county line, getting the word out to our combined social networks, mass media as well as direct-to-consumer.
Additional Pay to Play Benefits
- Annual Buyers Tour
- Annual Press Tour
- Grocery Store Promo
- Expo West Trade Show
- Seasonal Lifestyle Photoshoots
Join The Community
Become a Humboldt Made Member
Do you make a product here in Humboldt? Would like to become Humboldt Made member? Check out the member qualifications below to see if you fit the criteria. Think your business is a good fit? Fill out and submit the application below. Once you've submitted your application you will wait to hear back from a staff member. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing.
We look forward to getting to know your business and welcoming you into the Humboldt Made Business Community.
We have a "big tent" philosophy towards membership. Here are some of the qualifying criteria:
- The products members produce (and the business) are legal.
- The business is owned, operated and/or founded by a Humboldt County resident.
- At least 50% of the total labor to make, market and manage a Humboldt Made business is based in Humboldt County.
- At least 50% of the company’s employees are based in Humboldt County.
- Keywords and themes related to the brand must relate to the business: Artisan, Natural, Crafted, Genuine, Entrepreneurial, Original.
- Are able to market products and services outside of Humboldt County.
A Yearly Membership is $250.
Humboldt Made Business Application
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button. Humboldt Made staff will contact you in regard to your application within 2 - 3 weeks.
Thank you for filling out the application. We look forward to learning more about your business and welcoming you into the Humboldt Made Community.
240 E st.
Eureka, CA 95501